The Spot - Come & Be U

Welcome to The Spot! The artistic Value of one's self can not be price tagged but only become priceless. The thought, actions, & visions of humans are mere achievements of Gods displayment. I EjB have done nothing but created another avenue for that display. With that said I present to you a place where artist can be just that....art. I give you The Spot.

Sunday, June 15

Ask About Me

People often wonder where
I get my peace of mind,
Where I get my confidence
Or my calm sense of time.

They often ask about my smile
Or even my good looks
My swag that often grabs a room
Or a deep voice that leaves you shook

I’m asked about my grade of hair
Or even my smooth skin
The way I take my time to think
And then move at no wits end.

My loveable sense of humor
Or a heart that never pretends…
I tell em’ its from my Father
Who blessed me with his things
From within.

The closest thing to God I have
Whom I cherish in every way…
So I thank my Heavenly Father
For creating A Father’s Day.

Happy Father’s Day

Photobucket

No comments: