The Spot - Come & Be U

Welcome to The Spot! The artistic Value of one's self can not be price tagged but only become priceless. The thought, actions, & visions of humans are mere achievements of Gods displayment. I EjB have done nothing but created another avenue for that display. With that said I present to you a place where artist can be just that....art. I give you The Spot.

Wednesday, November 5

Moment in Time

Photobucket
Moment in Time
I wait for that moment in time
That moment I get to shine
& show the world I’m great
That moment to prove to myself & others
That I can…
That moment to clear my head
Of all the worries in the world
& stand on that bigg stage & perform
To give everything I got & leave it there…
To be as confident as a hurricane wind
& as smooth as a ocean wave
To set my place on the mantel
Next to other greats
& look back on my moment
When I shined like the august sun*
I wait for my moment
The moment to claim my spotlight,
To unleash the potential of talent,
To reflect on the great moves
& accept my weaknesses but
Overshadow them with my strengths
To take hold of that moment in time
& cherish it
O’ Lord, O' Lord I wait.
I wait for that moment where
Your favor sits at my right
& your mercy sits at my left
& your honor guides me through…
Through to my destination,
My place of glory,
My moment
Photobucket

No comments: